Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Day

So obviously I have gotten alittle behind with the holidays and all so I will try and blog a few things. Christmas Day in our house was a great one this year! We were able to sleep in, came downstairs and had a great breakfast [cooked by Jeremy I must say] And we actually had to wake Presley up, this is something I know wont last forever but it sure was great! I had to get a picture of her in her stocking cap that Grandma bought her, she looks like a doll to me
Presley had a great time opening her presents. It was of course all about tearing the bows or paper off just so she could see what it tasted like. Babies are so fun at this age.










Presley with all her goodies from santa and mom and dad


We didnt have to leave the house until 1 o'clock, thats when the traveling began. We had to go to jeremy's Uncle's house to see his grandparents and the like, then it was off to his parents house for a bit, then to my moms house for awhile and last but not least my grandparents house. It sure is hard being the young ones as you feel like you have to try and see everyone but there is just not enough time in the day to see all of our family. We are able to see a good amount and those we dont see on Christmas day we make sure we spend time with them on Christmas Eve. Presley got spoiled which was not a suprise. I really enjoyed the day. And look forward to many more memorable Christmas's with my wonderful family. I hope that everyone enjoyed their Christmas and took a moment to reflect and feel the spirit of the holiday season. I know that I did!
Christmas Night







Oh and on a wonderful side note i have to say that awhile back I was not sure that there was ever going to be a night that we actually got Presley to sleep in her crib or that we would ever get a full night rest. The best present given to me this christmas was actually from Presley! she slept all night long in her crib. It was a Christmas miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment